My Favorite Reads...and My Life

Some of you may ask why all my blog posts say "kudos" instead of "comments" at the bottom. I changed it because "kudos" is the same in its singular and plural form. So instead of "1 comments," which drives some people crazy, you see "1 kudos" or "3 kudos," both of which are correct.


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

ALFA Buttons!

I got buttons from Siobhan Vivian, the author of A Little Friendly Advice.

Can I just state that Siobhan Vivian is made of awesome? I proudly wore one of the buttons to school today. They were a bright spot in my exhausted, homework-filled, yearbook stressed day.



Here are some pictures!!











This is a little button of a bird















A camera!!

















The back....







....and front of the promo card that came with the buttons!














Hello. I wore this on my sweater today.









A Little Friendly Advice









The entire cute little package!!

2 comments:

Little Willow said...

Hello. *waves to Charlie*

Her business cards are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Check email for roundtable . . .