My Favorite Reads...and My Life

Some of you may ask why all my blog posts say "kudos" instead of "comments" at the bottom. I changed it because "kudos" is the same in its singular and plural form. So instead of "1 comments," which drives some people crazy, you see "1 kudos" or "3 kudos," both of which are correct.


Monday, February 4, 2008

I got a haircut!!

I got a haircut yesterday. Haircuts always slightly traumatize me ever since the 4th grade when I got the terrible pageboy haircut. Which is probably why I haven't gotten a haircut in, like, months.

But I got one. It's short.

I could post a picture. But I don't want to. And mainly because I don't have one, except for the one I sent my best friend when he wanted to see it and I took a picture of myself with my camera phone and I had a really angry face on because I didn't want to take a picture.

Er, I won't show you that. But it's short. And that's kind of all you need to know.

Lates,
Gela

No comments: