My Favorite Reads...and My Life

Some of you may ask why all my blog posts say "kudos" instead of "comments" at the bottom. I changed it because "kudos" is the same in its singular and plural form. So instead of "1 comments," which drives some people crazy, you see "1 kudos" or "3 kudos," both of which are correct.


Monday, February 4, 2008

Revenge of the Cheerleaders

I just read Revenge of the Cheerleaders by Janette Rallison and it was great!

So, I'm sure many people have read this book...I thought I’d do this review a little bit differently.

Reaction after page 10: This book is quite funny!

After page 22: OMG I totally know how Chelsea feels! And Clark Kent guy is so cute.

Page 30: I’m a cheerleader, and I totally know what it feels like when the music skips or something. It sucks. But what happened to Chelsea in the pep rally sucks even more!

Page 53: Clark Kent guy is so slick. And so funny.

Page 78: Wow. All the endings of the chapters have great ending lines.

Page 107: OMG. Don’t do it, Chelsea!!

Page 143: OMG I SO CALLED THAT!!

Page 211: That is kind of ironic…God, this book is hilarious.

Page 238: That is so cute!!

Page 247: Best ending!!!

Revenge of the Cheerleaders has a lot of clever twists and turns, and is very funny and cute. It was great to see the path that Chelsea takes, and her final "epiphany" at the end of the book. It’s a quick read, and I totally recommend it!

I have not read All's Fair in Love, War, and High School, but I was still able to understand what went on in Revenge of the Cheerleaders.

Order the book at http://www.amazon.com/Revenge-Cheerleaders-Janette-Rallison/dp/0802789994/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202185668&sr=8-1

AND you can visit Janette Rallison's website at http://www.janetterallison.com/

AND you can see her blog at http://janette-rallison.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Little Willow said...

Hurrah rah rah - Glad that you liked it!

Janette Rallison said...

That was the best review ever! I'm glad you liked the book and hope you like all of mine just as well!